Social Links

Friday 9 January 2015

Adaptation B: Initial Idea: Creepypastas!

For my Adaptation B project I was thinking of exploring the world of creepypastas, so I did some research into the best ones. I kept in mind the potential for short stories and plausible yet interesting characters. The one that stuck out for me was definitely 'The Rake'.



Basically The Rake is a creepypasta story about a creature that watches you while you sleep and kills you or your family members when you wake. 

A short video on the most popular creepypastas can be seen below.



I believe that The Rake would would be a good concept to go with because there is only speculation of what this creature might look like, yet all accounts are relatively similar. I could adapt a story around the subject and create designs of the creature based on the apparent accounts of certain sightings.


There are many stories about this subject that I could adapt into an Animation which i'd find interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment