Social Links

Thursday 4 February 2016

Rob-o-Matic: Scene 01 Animation Progress





Here's the test animation for Scene 01. This scene is a bit more resolved because I wanted to test what my rig could do a bit more. I personally like the way the robot is animated but I'm open to any kinds of suggestions around how to improve it. :)

The following scenes will be more pre-vis-like as I attempt to get timings right and work out the kinks before I move on to animating fully.

I've also been working on changing the vibe of the place by switching up the wallpapers. I'll be working on filling up the near empty scene as time goes on.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to embody that POV camera more - think 'hand-held', because it's the POV of something walking around - it's not a steadicam, it's a person. Likewise, when the POV is on the robot, give the camera some continued 'fidget', so we know the POV is attached to a living, breathing person.

    ReplyDelete