Social Links

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Rob-o-Matic Scene 02 Playblast


This part comes after the owner has called the robot, I've chosen to skip scene 01 for now because that's mainly camera movements and I wanted to test the rig of my robot.



I still need to add in some keyframes to the animation. This playblast is mainly to show timings and camera angles. I'm currently unhappy with last 2 camera shots because they seem too quick, I'd be happy to receive some other suggestions of how to film the robot throwing the remote onto the chair and exiting the room.

After the robot exits the room through the archway, the camera will remain stationary until he enters the room again.

I am also in the progress of changing the wallpaper and colour scheme of the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment