Social Links

Tuesday 3 May 2016

Rob-o-Matic: Final Progress 02




Here's a fully rendered version of my animation. It's practically the same as the last video I posted, but this version has the main scene rendered instead of playblasts. The shadows and overall quality of the renders is low because I've had to adjust the gamma in After Effects which lowers the quality of these renders. So now I'm looking into getting it re-rendered with the colour correction 'on' so that I can improve the renders.

As I have paid a render farm to render this scene for me, I'm looking into the possibility of getting it re-rendered at a lower price. Don't forget to tick that box everyone! It could save you a lot of money!

So essentially this is here to show what the lighting in my animation will look like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment